Wednesday, September 11, 2013

One Last Summer Manicure!

Hi there!

I figured I'd take advantage of the last summer days and do one, last, fun summer manicure.

I used 2 coats of p2 Volume Gloss gel look polish "Fresh Sister", a light, almost pastel green jelly, and Essence "better than gel nails top sealer" top coat.

For a fun highlight nail, I used Lush Lacquer's Neon Freckles top coat.  This polish is full of colored glitter and really easy to apply.

p2 Volume Gloss - Fresh Sister (dim indoor lighting - looks quite green)

p2 Volume Gloss - Fresh Sister (with normal indoor lighting)

Lush Lacquer - Neon Freckles topcoat highlight nail (normal indoor lighting)

Lush Lacquer - Neon Freckles topcoat highlight nail (dim indoor lighting)

If any of you are wondering why my fingers look so shiny, it's because I use LUSH "Lemony Flutter" cuticle cream/butter right after every manicure :)  You can also buy it here in Luxembourg - LUSH DOIGTS DE FÉE - for about 11 EUR.  I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment